HELLO GUYS AND WELCOME BACK!

 


Welcome back folks! 

🙏 🎊 🀄


This post has been a long time coming.


After being marooned in England since 2019 (Vietnam closed its borders for two years) I am now writing from a base in southern Scotland.


The Coronavirus pandemic has disrupted our lives. During this period, fully three years. I have been caring for my 6 year old daughter. And shielding my 89 year old mother in England.


Nevertheless I have managed to visit the United States, Canada, France, Finland and Sweden.


I am currently very close to a months travel to Norway, Sweden and Finland which will culminate in an Arctic winter travel book.  



Stuga on the High Coast of Sweden in January 2022.












Christmas in Sweden

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting Bessho in the Japanese Alps

Driving to the Russian border.

Lofoten Dream